Secure SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Debian & Raspberry Pi Raspbian Secure Router (Bridge with
- An intelligent WiFi Router, prevents MalWare, Viruses & RansomWare from touching your devices continuously monitors your Internet traffic to protect ALL your connected devices including your WiFi router from Malware, Botnets and hackers. Provides ad-blocking, web browsing protection, parental control, Has the same limited visibility into your network traffic as your Internet Service Provider (ISP), thus safe-guarding your privacy. NEVER sends any of your network traffic data to the cloud for analysis.
Minimum System Requirements:
- 2GB Memory, 4gb suggested
- 16GB Disk Space
- Bionic or Buster
Ad blocking and Ad filtering to remove online advertising in your web browser. Privacy is the ability of an individual or group to seclude themselves, or information about themselves, and thereby express themselves selectively. The boundaries and content of what is considered private differ among cultures and individuals
Parental Web Filtering
Web filtering to prevent engagement with website botnets. A botnet is a number of Internet-connected devices, each of which is running one or more bots. Botnets can be used to perform distributed denial-of-service attack, steal data, send spam, and allows the attacker to access the device and its connection. The owner can control the botnet using command and control software. The word "botnet" is a combination of the words "robot" and "network". The term is usually used with a negative or malicious connotation.
- Leverages a vast, continuously-updated database of known malicious web sites, Malware & Ransomware
- Content inspection utilizing ClamAV AntiVirus software, or anti-virus software, also known as anti-malware, is a computer program used to prevent, detect, and remove malware. Antivirus software was originally developed to detect and remove computer viruses, hence the name.
Web-based interface for system administration for Unix. Using any modern web browser
- Navigate to port 80 of your SecureWall AP http://securewall-?? where ?? is randomally assigned characters shown at install time
- Use user: admin password: secret